The XR14 A/C system has a SEER rating of up to 16.00, making it an excellent choice for home comfort and for earning energy-efficiency tax credits.
The increased energy efficiency of this air conditioning system may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
Materials for all components in this central A/C unit are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your air conditioning system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane central A/C unit is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XR14 includes:
- Climatuff® compressor
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Upgraded fan motor
- Full-side louvered panels protect your investment
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
TRANE XR14 REGISTERED LIMITED WARRANTY DETAILS
- 10-year limited warranty on compressor.
- 10-year limited warranty on outdoor coil.
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.